If you want a quick and easy meal that uses freshly made or leftover salmon patties, try this out.
2 salmon patties
1 pint of cherry tomatoes
½ package of fettuccine noodles
sea salt, to taste
- Cook the noodles according to the package. Drain.
- Cut the salmon into bite-sized pieces.
- Halve the tomatoes.
- Add 1-tablespoon olive oil to pan and heat over medium-high heat.
- Add tomatoes and sauté for 3 minutes.
- Add noodles and salmon.
- Drizzle with 4 tablespoons olive oil, adding more until noodles are coated lightly.
- Mix and heat until salmon is heated throughout.
- Season with sea salt, to taste.
I like this article!